Why YOU should follow "Be Fit to Be Happy"

Be Fit to Be Happy is a blog for YOU! I want to share with you tips on how to reach your fitness, nutrition, and life goals. I am continually asked about fitness plans, diet plans, and ways to be overall healthier.This is a place where I will share weekly fitness and health tips that I think everyone can benefit from to improve their lifestyle.
We all have different goals, different bodies, and different lives. However, I want Be Fit to Be Happy to be your place that where you can find simple ways to improve your fitness and nutrition and continually challenge yourself. I am here for every one of you to ask questions and go through your challenges, struggles, and triumphs together. Please let me know what I can do for you!
Welcome to Be Fit to Be Happy, our journey starts NOW and it starts TOGETHER!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Nutrition for Fruition: My NEW Favorite!

Nutrition for Fruition: My New Favorite!


I am always looking for new veggies to try out because I pretty much love them ALL! Except beets! :)
I choose alot of the foods I eat by their texture. I love crunchy flavorful food! 
So I wanted to share with you my new favorite add-in to salads or just to snack on!

**SLICED WATER CHESTNUTS!


They are delightful, healthy, and have GREAT texture!


You can throw them in vegetable stir-fry, salads, on your sandwiches.



Short and sweet today! Sorry I will throw some great tips up soon! :) Happy Friday!

2 comments: